PTC is a U.S.-based computer software company specializing in 2D & 3D design software, product lifecycle management (PLM), and service management solutions.Its core product lines are PTC Creo (CAD), PTC Windchill (PLM), PTC Mathcad (Engineering Calculation), PTC Integrity (ALM), PTC Servigistics, and PTC Arbortext (Technical Documentation).
PTC founded in 1985, PTC is one of the world’s largest and fast growing technology company, serving more than 27,000 active customers worldwide. PTC is the developer of CREO (formally known as Pro/E)- 3D Modeling Software for Mechanical.
PTC Authorized Training Centre(ATC) is to provide University/ College Students and Non- working Professionals with locally available, high quality training services on PTC Technology. ATC’s are providing the training’s with the same high quality materials and infrastructure employed by PTC, to serve their own students. ATC’s are held to strict standards in terms of instructors, materials and classroom facilities to ensure that students will receive a consistent and high quality training experience.
Key benefits of enrolling with an ATC:
- Increase employability by becoming industry-ready while pursuing your degree
- Acquire in depth process-based product development knowledge
- Receive a globally recognized PTC branded certificate with the successful completion of the course
- Make the most of your education years and get a competitive edge in a global environment
- Get professionally trained on PTC Creo (formerly known as Pro/ENGINEER) at an affordable price
- Receive a personal copy of the study material and free Creo license with enrolment
- Prepare for academic as well as professional success
- Learn from qualified instructors
For more details visit www.ptc.com
PTC Creo is a scalable, interoperable suite of product design software that delivers fast time to value. It helps teams create, analyze, view and leverage product designs downstream utilizing 2D CAD, 3D CAD, parametric & direct modeling.
PTC’s globally recognized Certified Training Creo Program provides Right Skills and Expertise to get right Employment or for career advancement.
Xtrude Engineers’ CAD is First Authorized Training Center of PTC University in UTTARAKHAND. Here you can check the ATC name at PTC official website for Indian ATC’s- www.ptcgsindia.com.
Pro/E (CREO)is the most preffered 3D Modeling Sofware in Engineering Industries. In India, 67% Industries is using Pro/E for designing their products.
Company Using CREO